Traforama.com - is an open marketplace for advertisers. It is a part of AdSpyglass Group. This is a platform where advertisers and publishers can directly cooperate without any fees, and access all the needed tools for publishing and advertising.
We've been working since 2014, we set interesting and ambitious tasks and solve them from different parts of the world using the most advanced technologies for organizing remote work: Slack, GitLab, Clickup, etc. In our team 20 people from 20 to 40 years old, we travel, enjoy life and constantly develop our professional skills.
Traforama is an international project. Our clients are advertisers from all over the world, so knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
If you want to become part of a successful and consistently growing company, work in a friendly team of professionals and get a decent salary in USD, we will be glad to see you in our company.
- Creating articles for lead generation
- Articles replenishment for the knowledge base
- Creation of advertising materials: setting technical specifications for designers
- Preparation of company reviews, placement on thematic resources and blogs
- Communication with tech partners to create cross-promo materials
- Case studies creation
- SEO optimization
- 100% remote job
- Full-time 5-day schedule
- Communication with the team via Slack
- Experience in content creation from 3 years
- Native English (C2+)
- Fluent knowledge of the Russian language (C2+)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin
- B2B customer acquisition experience
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in remote working, self-discipline
Nice to have
- Preferable deep knowledge of AdTech industry
- Decent regular salary in USD from $1200
- The ability to work remotely in a friendly team of professionals
- Vacation 4 weeks a year plus official holidays in the country of residence
- Opportunities for the development and implementation of new creative ideas
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid English classes
- Tuition reimbursement