AdSpyglass.com - Ad network mediation service & media management platform. We help webmasters raise their website revenue.
We've been working since 2014, we set interesting and ambitious tasks and solve them from different parts of the world using the most advanced technologies for organizing remote work: Slack, GitLab, Clickup, etc. In our team 20 people from 20 to 40 years old, we travel, enjoy life and constantly develop our professional skills.
AdSpyglass is an international project. We communicate in the Russian language, but most of our clients are webmasters from all over the world, so knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
If you want to become part of a successful and consistently growing company, work in a friendly team of professionals and get a decent salary in USD, we will be glad to see you in our company.
- Creating a strategy of advertising activity
- Analysis and evaluation of the advertising activity
- Marketing process workflow setup
- Finding contractors for highly specialized tasks: designers, advertising agencies, etc
- Contractors management
- Creating of advertising materials: writing technical specifications for designers, copywriters, etc
- Preparation of company reviews and news
- Referral program development
- Managing Youtube channel and other social media
- Setting up users onboarding process in Intercom
- 100% remote job
- Full-time 5-day schedule
- Communication with the team via Slack
- Experience in Digital Marketing from 3 years
- English: Advanced or higher (C1+)
- Fluent knowledge of the Russian language (C1+)
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, WordPress, Intercom, Slack
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to organize and keep marketing workflow from the very beginning
- Experience in remote working, self-discipline
Nice to have
- Experience of working at ad network
- Affiliate Marketing experience
- Decent regular salary in USD.
- The ability to work remotely in a friendly team of professionals.
- Vacation 4 weeks a year plus official holidays in the country of residence.
- Opportunities for the development and implementation of new creative ideas
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid English classes
- Tuition reimbursement